Thursday, August 26, 2004

Car Maintenance

I did my first major maintenance on my car today. I had to overhaul the motor because it wasn't working for some reason. I am also having a problem with my steering arm catching on the frame of the car which is complicating steering sometimes. Once I finally got everything working properly I was jumping it over the top of one of the bunkers which worked really well. If I ever build a course it would be fun to incorporate the bunker jump into it all somehow.

4 comments:

anishinaboy said...

Hi,

Just came across your blog. Pretty interesting stuff.

Must be freakin' hot over there.

Stay safe,

anishinaboy

Darnell Clayton said...

That would be pretty fun! Selah!

JaG said...

You did that?? I don't get cars! I'm a real girl when it comes to cars. If someone asks me what type of car someone drives I go;"Errr...a blue one?" I could really use a friend like you! ;-)

Jonesturtle said...

Well that would be pretty cool if I was talking about a real car, but I am mostly talking about the remote control car and helicopter that I picked up as a hobby over here. I do fly real helicopters though, I just don't talk about it for operational security reasons. Every once in a while I will throw some of my thoughts in here as they come along. I don't know a lot about cars either...I can explain how a turbine engine works, but can tell you almost nothing about my automobile. :)