Monday, September 27, 2004

There's a Mouse in the House

...Actually its a tent, but I can't catch this guy. We have had three other mice that were really easy to catch, but this one has licked the traps clean 5 times now and is still alive. A couple of nights ago I heard him run past my head (on the outside of my mosquito net) and it really creeped me out. It was right after I had layed down to go to sleep. He hasn't gotten in to much of my food, but I guess that makes sense because we are keeping him well fed on peanut butter. I just finished doing a nice thorough cleaning in here too. The first day I saw him, he was on a shelf of mine and I started moving stuff around. Well I scared him good and he scared me back as he became a projectile that launched off my shelf and fell to the floor. I really don't know how they are getting in because we really sealed this tent good to keep any water out. Time to refill the feeder....I mean trap.

No comments: