Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bush VS Kerry

I sure wish these two would start talking about their policies. All I ever hear or read are attacks against each other. If I heard nothing else, I would vote for Bush, because I haven't heard Kerry say anything that he has to offer except for not being Bush. That doesn't appeal to me. Just because he says that he will do things differently, doesn't mean he will do them any better. I like what George Bush stands for when it comes to an overall picture and besides preventing 9/11 all together, I don't think any president could do much better in forcing an economy to recover or other things that have gone on in the last 3 1/2 years. Again, they may have done things different, but that doesn't mean they would have been better. 9/11 was a terrible event and I don't think any one person can override the effect that event had on our lives. Enough of my ranting, I can't wait for the debates.

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

I agree with you man! Selah!