Friday, December 10, 2004

Family Home Evening - FHEnight.com

Well I finally did it. I have been working more an more on HTML and webpages that I bought a domain and started a website. For the most part it is LDS focused and designed to share family home evening lessons between my extended family, but there are also ideas for family activities and traditions. It's small now but I will do my best to add at least one lesson each month.

As for me, I'm still in Iraq and still healthy and safe. It got a little crazy while we were conducting operations in Falluja, but it has really quieted down since that stopped and has been peaceful in comparison. I still have a couple of months left and am hoping that there will be no extensions involved.

2 comments:

Darnell Clayton said...

Nice site. Like it a lot. Will you eventually move your blogger over there?

Jonesturtle said...

Thanks for the compliment. I may move it someday to a subdomain, but haven't wanted to try to figure it out yet.