Monday, November 01, 2004

I Can't Wait For Tomorrow!!!

I am so excited to get this election over. It will be interesting to see what scandals come out in the news about the voting process. I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion on it for a while no matter who wins. I have watched this video several times making fun of the Florida voting scandals and it makes me laugh every time even though I am for Bush. If you want to watch it, right mouse click on the link and choose "save target as". I'm not saying it is ok, but there has been a lot of focus on voting fraud this year and the concerns of electronic voting machines and even if it happens this year, I'm sure it is happening no more than it has in past years. Who ever does lose this election, I sure hope they are humble about it.

No comments: