Thursday, October 28, 2004

Cool

It is so nice that it is not hot over here any more. The weather over here quickly went from hot clear days to warm hazy days. There is always lots of dust and smoke in the air now, but I haven't seen rain for months. I know it rained while I was gone, but it hasn't since I have been back. I am anxiously waiting the end of the election so that I can see something new on the news. I realize that the final results will probably be all the news talks about for at least two weeks after the fact, but I can dream. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to talk about right now.

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

Hey long time no see!

Well, it is going to be a long election unfortunately. My predictions:

Kerry Wins...it'll end Nov. 3rd
Bush Wins...it'll end in court Dec. 13th
Tie...it'll end in congres with Bush as Prez. and Cheney as possible Vice...Selah!

PS

http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/