Monday, October 25, 2004

Yes, I'm Back...

...if you couldn't tell already from my last post. I'm finally starting to over come jet lag and get my head somewhat back in the game.

I had a great time back home with my family. We went to a waterslide park and did a lot of Geocaching. (Here was one of my favorite hunts.) We had birthday parties, lots of eating out, and lots of wrestling, singing, reading, and playing with my children. All together to time went by entirely too fast, but I am trying to focus on making my remaining time over here fly by even faster.

I sent in my absentee ballot yesterday and was glad to get that over with, now I just can't wait to see the end of this election. As I have said before, the only channels I get on my TV are AFN news and AFN sports. Since I don't like sports, I really only watch the news and all they talk about is the election 24hrs a day. I know who I want to win.

No comments: