Thursday, January 20, 2005

Leaving

This will probably be my last blog for about 2 months. If I get a chance to write inbetween my traveling home or while on vacation, I will take the opportunity. I give up my easy access to the internet today and I plan on the next few weeks being hectic. Mostly I think it will be boring, but I pray it goes by fast.

I'm excited to get down to Kuwait and out of harms way. It has been a long year and I expect to be back here within another year, but I hope not. If everything works out I will be home in time for Valentines day which will be a pleasant reward. We lef the day before Valentines day last year.

3 comments:

daven said...

Have a safe trip home!

tess said...

God Bless you. Countless are praying for you and the other soldiers hear on earth and even in Heaven above. God Bless once again!

Viper aka DevilWeilder said...

God bless you and have a safe trip home.