Sunday, January 02, 2005

Good News

With all the news of troops getting extended, I was pleased to hear the possible chance that I will be returning a couple of weeks earlier than planned. Definately wasn't something I expected and I won't rely on it happening, but I'm still pretty excited.

I found another geocache site a couple of days ago. It was on top of an old MiG simulator building. There is a lot of debris outside the building from equipment torn out from inside. I'm looking forward to getting back to the states to do some more Geocaching. I'm sure there are some more interesting sites on this base that I haven't seen yet, but options for new cache sites are getting limited and the older cache sites are getting taken over by development projects.

3 comments:

daven said...

Thats great news!

What Geocaching??

Jonesturtle said...

http://www.geocaching.comTreasure hunting with a GPS. Its a lot of fun.

daven said...

Hey thanks for the link! Looks cool and they have some in my area.